Service Updates - September 2026

Friday September 25th

Updated at 11:50am: They have cancelled the entire concert. We will process all refunds, according to our refund policy, by the end of the day on Monday, September 28th.  Please know that your refund will be coming, and that there is no need to confirm this over the phone or email. We share your disappointment…

New Update: 8am: We know Friday is cancelled and we await word on Saturday. Conditions forecasted to improve after peak winds/surge today… We hope to be able to transport Festival goers on Saturday but will wait until later this evening to make that decision. We are hopeful but very cautious at this point. Saturday evening returns continue to be in jeopardy.

Thursday September 24th

New Update: 12pm: Friday is cancelled. We will refund on Monday, September 28th. We understand that Saturday is in jeopardy as well… we will wait and see. Please know we will refund according to our policy (all but $2 per ticket) if the Festival is cancelled or if water transportation is not safe. Sorry for everyone’s disappointment!

Updated Thursday at 8:30am: The forecast has absolutely- in our opinion- taken a turn for the worst. We will likely make a decision on Friday transportation by noon today. Things don’t look good until Sunday. Stay tuned.

Wednesday September 23rd

Updated Wednesday at 6:15am: Not sure how the Ocean’s Calling organizers are going to get things set up but for the first time in a few days the forecast for Friday-Sunday is actually getting better, now we see North winds at 15 knts on Friday night- not great, but very manageable. We will keep watching this along with everyone else but definitely some improvement…

Tuesday September 22nd

Updated Tuesday at 11am. Still seeing problems with the winds for return trips on Friday. We are locked into following what looks like a N’oreaster building… Will update here daily and have not hear about the concert being cancelled or anything… the next two days are looking bad in Ocean City… Standby for more…

Monday September 21st

Weather this weekend is not looking great (even 4 days out), but there is considerable variance in forecasting coastal weather. It looks like Friday and Saturday could feature strong winds from the North to Northwest. This will likely not be a problem for all rides TO the festival.

The strong winds currently forecasted will be a problem for the return trips to Ocean Pines, 118th Street and even the OC Convention Center. Currently, Friday night looks the worst. We will likely take a decision during the day on Friday about whether we will be able to run service from the Music Festival. We will commit to letting anyone who has a return trip know about our decision by 5pm. We understand that you are counting on us for a return trip, and we will run as long as the conditions are safe. But the return could be a bumpy and potentially wet ride.

Saturday and Sunday are forecasted to improve right now, so we will continue to wait and watch, and will always advise through the phone number that you booked under via text.

Thanks for your patience as we navigate these weather challenges- you can be sure we will do our best to get you back but safety will always be the number one consideration.

FAQs

Tickets for festival transportation are no longer refundable. However: if we cannot run a trip due to unsafe conditions, or if the concert is canceled, we will refund the amount you paid minus a $2 non-refundable credit card fee per ticket. Our full policy is here.

See the refund policy above.

We regularly operate in rain and plan to run our scheduled trips unless it is unsafe to operate.

Due to our limited staffing this time of year, we are not able to accommodate changes to your scheduled departure or return trips.